Saturday, July 31, 2004Peru and Belize!
To celebrate my upcoming trip to Belize, here are some photos from my first big wilderness trip in Peru!
posted @ 10:46 AM EST [link]
PC Fix Up Tips
Lots of my friends these days are having problems with their PCs being over run with spyware and viruses. Here are a few steps you can take to help get your computer back under your control and improve performance too! Of course, if you're running Linux you don't have these problems ;)
posted by @ 07:33 AM EST [more..]
Monday, July 12, 2004Updated Mozilla Tips!
Now that Internet Explorer is officially dieing, I've decided to take the opportunity to update my tips for setting up Mozilla. I'm still a big fan of the 'old skool' Mozilla suite despite it's younger cousin, Firefox, currently stealing the limelight. See below for the options I take to make Moz a faster, meaner browsing machine!
posted by @ 04:31 PM EST [more..]
Saturday, July 3, 2004Running: A Bridge Too Far!
Here's my latest nemesis - A running route that goes over the Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges. It has some great views but those long bridge ascents makes it really tough. So far I havent been able to run the whole thing. I end up walking (and enjoying the scenic views) over the Brooklyn bridge. Click more for the map and route description.
posted by @ 09:13 AM EST [more..]
my other sites:
- New York Running
- ISOGA Heavy Metal Band!
- Vacations in France!
- simon's scene
- mark's musings
- More Like it
- Worst Webhost ever?
- Against Bottled Water
- Recovering Disk Space in Windows
- Sun Ray Deployment at IS195
- Running Route Database - Update
- Pics from Mike's Bike Trip
- Central Park Moonlight Cycle
- Kristin Plater's Next Show...
- Kristin Plater Plays the Alphabet Lounge
- Your Chance to Influence US Energy Policy!
- Practical NY Energy Tips - PCs
- Missing the Point
- Practical NY Energy Tips - Lighting
- Making the Switch to Firefox
- Belize to Gutemala and Back Again
- Diving in Cancun
- Peru and Belize!
- PC Fix Up Tips