Friday, July 8, 2005Pics from Mike's Bike Trip
A crazy photo from Mike's extrordinary bike trip. Click for more.
posted @ 03:58 PM EST [link]
Saturday, July 2, 2005Central Park Moonlight Cycle
New York cyclists should check out Times Up (www.times-up.org). Went on their Central Park Moonlight ride last night (10pm - midnight) and it was AMAZING! I heartily recommend it. I was totally lost in the park and discovered all sorts of hidden corners, people on midnight trysts, wild kids. I'd have never guessed that the park where I run 2-3 times a week had such a totally different side! The crowd was very friendly and chatty, at least 1/2 there were 1st timers and the organization solid. For more info:
Tonite there is an evening ride to Brooklyn, finishing with a late night museum entrance and dancing (?!) Come along!
posted @ 08:54 AM EST [link]
my other sites:
- New York Running
- ISOGA Heavy Metal Band!
- Vacations in France!
- simon's scene
- mark's musings
- More Like it
- Worst Webhost ever?
- Against Bottled Water
- Recovering Disk Space in Windows
- Sun Ray Deployment at IS195
- Running Route Database - Update
- Pics from Mike's Bike Trip
- Central Park Moonlight Cycle
- Kristin Plater's Next Show...
- Kristin Plater Plays the Alphabet Lounge
- Your Chance to Influence US Energy Policy!
- Practical NY Energy Tips - PCs
- Missing the Point
- Practical NY Energy Tips - Lighting
- Making the Switch to Firefox
- Belize to Gutemala and Back Again
- Diving in Cancun
- Peru and Belize!
- PC Fix Up Tips