Sunday, August 22, 2004Belize to Gutemala and Back Again
Ok, lots has happened since I last wrote, below's just a sampling...
posted by @ 06:54 PM EST [more..]
Friday, August 6, 2004Diving in Cancun
So, yesterday was a brief diving lesson in a very tiny hotel pool - all of 3m long and 1m6 deep and today I was in a boat heading out an uncomfortably long way from the shore.
posted by @ 06:51 PM EST [more..]
Wednesday, August 4, 2004Today...
Started very eary..Was up at six am trying to get some running in before the sun hit. Ran as far as te 1st beach which was a dump and then got lost trying to come back along the coast. Ended up on some dirt track with the buzz of insects all round and hedged in with inpenetrable thicket. All of a suddent 2 giant vultures took off into the air. I dont think I have ever been more scared! Eventually after traversing a smelly canal (I was gonig to leap majestically but in the end I scrabbled accross the rocks) I got back on the road and to the hotel before the full-on morning sun hit. Showered, dressed, picked up fruit in the local supermarket and got to class on time
posted by @ 06:30 PM EST [more..]
my other sites:
- New York Running
- ISOGA Heavy Metal Band!
- Vacations in France!
- simon's scene
- mark's musings
- More Like it
- Worst Webhost ever?
- Against Bottled Water
- Recovering Disk Space in Windows
- Sun Ray Deployment at IS195
- Running Route Database - Update
- Pics from Mike's Bike Trip
- Central Park Moonlight Cycle
- Kristin Plater's Next Show...
- Kristin Plater Plays the Alphabet Lounge
- Your Chance to Influence US Energy Policy!
- Practical NY Energy Tips - PCs
- Missing the Point
- Practical NY Energy Tips - Lighting
- Making the Switch to Firefox
- Belize to Gutemala and Back Again
- Diving in Cancun
- Peru and Belize!
- PC Fix Up Tips