Wednesday, January 21, 2004Cool Places in QNS
I live in Queens (Up and coming Rego Park, near Forest Hills) but I spend my evenings and week-ends in Manhattan. But Queens is Huge - There must be fun stuff to do here, no? Bars, Bands, Clubs...I'm sure they're here somewhere...
posted by @ 09:40 PM EST [more..]
my other sites:
- New York Running
- ISOGA Heavy Metal Band!
- Vacations in France!
- simon's scene
- mark's musings
- More Like it
- Worst Webhost ever?
- Against Bottled Water
- Recovering Disk Space in Windows
- Sun Ray Deployment at IS195
- Running Route Database - Update
- Pics from Mike's Bike Trip
- Central Park Moonlight Cycle
- Kristin Plater's Next Show...
- Kristin Plater Plays the Alphabet Lounge
- Your Chance to Influence US Energy Policy!
- Practical NY Energy Tips - PCs
- Missing the Point
- Practical NY Energy Tips - Lighting
- Making the Switch to Firefox
- Belize to Gutemala and Back Again
- Diving in Cancun
- Peru and Belize!
- PC Fix Up Tips